The POWER SWITCH Layout PCB Design allows automatic switching between two sources of energy 220VAC.
The first source after a source of renewable energy (photovoltaic, wind) connected to batteries and an inverter. The second source is the EDF network.
It requires no adjustment to operate. This configura automatically depending on the type of detected batteries (12V, 24V, 36V or 48V). However, all parameters can be changed digitally on the LCD, to better meet the individual cases.
It continuously monitors the battery voltage and the current supplied to the installation.
If the battery voltage is correct, the system is powered by the renewable energy source. In case of battery discharge (default threshold or digitally adjustable LCD screen), it connects the system to the EDF network. The return on the installation of renewable energy source automatically after a time period of the batteries (digitally adjustable LCD screen).
The current supplied to the plant as the subject of ongoing monitoring. If this current exceeds a certain threshold for a certain time (digitally adjustable LCD screen), the POWER SWITCH Layout PCB Design commute installing the EDF network.When the current falls below a threshold and for a time (digitally adjustable LCD screen), the unit will install on the renewable energy source.
The installation can therefore occasionally consumed more power than can provide the renewable energy source.
Technical characteristics :
- Voltage: 230 VAC
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Battery voltage: 12V, 24V, 36V or 48V automatically detected
- threshold of the battery voltage to the tilting of renewable energy network to the EDF network: default depending on the type of battery or digitally adjustable on the LCD.
- threshold of the battery voltage to the EDF network failover to the renewable energy network: default depending on the type of battery or digitally adjustable on the LCD.
- Recovery time of the EDF network to the renewable energy network: default or digitally adjustable on the LCD.
- Limit the charge current to the renewable energy network failover to the EDF network: default or digitally adjustable on the LCD.
- Protection of renewable energy input by magneto-thermal circuit breakers 16A class C
- Input Protection EDF by thermal magnetic breakers class C 16, 25, 32 or 63A depending on chosen option
- Waterproof electrical box IP 14 65 modules with transparent plastic door.
- Display of battery voltage, current and power supplied or the batteries, the current consumed by the facility.
- When switching sue the EDF network, display on the LCD screen of reason and the parameter in question.
- Ability to force the switch to renewable energy sources or the EDF network.
- No settings necessary